I think it's safe to assume that most people suffer from uneven skin or blemishes. Some blemishes, like freckles or acne scars, are natural and others are a result of sun exposure. Either way, I think most people would enjoy clearer and brighter looking skin.
I recently received the opportunity to test out a bottle of Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment. This light and creamy formula uses a variety of ingredients to combat blemishes, dark spots and sun damage. Overtime, the product enhances skin evenness and luminosity.
So, let's first take a look at what innovative ingredients are in the formula:
- Kojic Acid- helps to lighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Alpha-Arbutin- skin lightening agent that prevents conversion of pigment-forming enzymes
- Papaya & Pineapple extract- provide intense exfoliation to help reduce the size and color intensity of dark spots and help even skin tone
- Niacinamid- interrupts the process that causes irregular pigmentation to form
- Milk Thistle- an effective anti-oxidant that aids in repair of uneven skin overtime
- Dark spots are lighter
- Skin tone is more even
- The formula is fragrance-free and non-greasy, so I can use it under makeup
- Feels very gentle on my sensitive skin
- Pump allows for easy dispensing
- The lotion-like consistency feels great on my face and hasn't changed the texture or oiliness of my skin
This product is specialized for your face but there's another one that's made for your body! The other thing I love, is that this product isn't gender-specific. It can be used by men or women!
All in all, I've really enjoyed using this product and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I'll continue to use it and would definitely recommend the product for anyone looking to even out and brighten their skin.
How do you fight blemishes and sun damage?!
I received these products complimentary from Tomoson.com for testing and review purposes only. All opinions and views are completely my own.