1. The Fashion- One of the best things about Fall is the cute and cozy pieces of clothing you get to wear. I'm all about fuzzy sweaters, trendy jackets and awesome boots, so this is definitely my favorite fashion season. Check out my post on 5 Fall Fashion Must Haves!
2. Pumpkin Everything- Of course, like any other sane person, I LOVE pumpkin everything! Lattes, pastries, pie, beer, soup, and all of the other amazing things that come from the wonderful, glorious flavors of pumpkins!!! Seriously, what's more festive than sipping on a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte on a cool Fall morning?
3. Festive Activities- Between pumpkin carving, apple picking, hay rides and corn mazes, there's barely enough time to get in all the fun! You only get to do these things once a year so it's extra special. Plus, they're great opportunities to spend time with your friends, family, or significant other.
|My Dad and I carving pumpkins last year!|
4. Leaves Changing- The season of Fall really does bring some beautiful and natural visuals along with it. The leaves changing to brown, red, yellow and orange, and then falling gracefully to the ground is an experience unlike any other. So enjoy the changes and don't be afraid to embrace your inner child and jump right into that big leaf pile... you can always rake them up later :)
5. Halloween- My favorite holiday is almost upon us! Parties, costumes, decorations, and haunted houses are such a blast and there's definitely only one time per year where you can fully get into the Halloween spirit. So take advantage and enjoy a holiday that's completely focused on fun!
|Mayhem from the AllState commercials and Zorro!|
What else are you excited about?!