So we are in Philadelphia and the taxi pulls up along the Delaware River and there it is. A gorgeous, four floor yacht called the Spirit of Philadelphia. I was so shocked but so excited for a night of dining, drinking, dancing and sailing up and down the river. The entire cruise lasted three and a half hours and was absolutely fantastic. We got to experience an amazing view of the Philadelphia Skyline and sailed under the lit-up Ben Franklin Bridge. It was such a great dinner and experience; I can't wait to do it again! Perhaps in the summer for a lunch cruise?!
There was not one bad thing about the night so I'll just give you my absolute highlights:
- Friendly crew and customer service
- Fun and romantic ambiance
- Delicious buffet (menu below) and cash drinks
- Reasonable pricing
- Great DJ and lots of dancing
- Field Greens with baby spinach, strawberries, goat cheese and walnuts in a raspberry vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar with romaine hearts, tossed with garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese and a homemade Caesar dressing
- Atlantic Filet of Salmon with a dill cream sauce
- Short Ribs served over garlic mashed potatoes
- Lemon Basil Chicken lightly breaded and baked in a lemon basil sauce with a splash of white wine
- Pasta tossed in roasted vegetables in a creamy Alfredo sauce
- Hand-Carved, Pepper Encrusted, Roasted Sirloin of Beef
- Herb Marinated Pork Loin
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Vegetable Medley
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
And want to know the BEST part of this cruise... It's not only in Philadelphia! There are Entertainment Cruise Lines in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Norfolk and Washington DC. Let me assure you, whether you are going for a romantic evening with your significant other, or for a fun daytime party with your friends, you will NOT be disappointed with the quality and caliber of Entertainment Cruises.
Unfortunately, because of the lighting, I was only able to get a few photos with my phone. But these photos from the website are spot on- it really is THAT beautiful!
Want to plan a surprise of your own? Or just need a little spoiling of your own? Book your cruise at www.EntertainmentCruises.com!
*I received no form of compensation for the post. I am in no way affiliated with Entertainment Cruises or Spirit of Philadelphia. All views and opinions expressed are my own.